AffinityLive will automatically suggest tasks for you to work on based on their due dates. To edit a particular day, click it:
In the popup, the left side shows a summary of allocated time. The right side lists the tasks or external appointments.
- If you have a task with some automatically estimated time that you wish to lock in, click the time, enter the amount you wish to committ to, and then click Confirm Time.
- Remove estimate - you can only do this for tasks that are not overdue. The estimated time will re-distibuted into the remaining days.
- Click Save Changes to finish. Your schedule will re-draw itself.
You can also assign tasks to days of your choosing by dragging a task from your Schedule list onto the graph:
When you release the task, you will be asked to confirm how much time to commit. This committed time is represented in blue. Any committed time that you don't actually log (using an activity) will return to being an automatic estimate (green).
Edit, Defer and Complete
Hover a task in the Schedule list to see the options.
- Edit - this allows you to change the start and due due dates for the task, as well as adjust the time remaining. If you set the start date beyond the date range in the graph above, the task will be hidden from this list.
- Defer - allows you to quickly push back the start date of a task.
- Done - confirm that no more work is required on this task, and remove it from your schedule list. The time remaining will be set to zero.
- Activity icon - a shortcut link to adding an activity against this task.