By linking your Twitter account to AffinityLive you can keep track of mentions or direct messages from contacts, and keep track of any tweets you send them. You don't even have to tweet from AffinityLive - we will automatically scrape in any tweets where we recognise the Twitter handles.
You won't be able to see the Twitter handle field when editing a contact until you have linked your Twitter account.
Of course, you don't need to turn on your Twitter feature to see tweets between colleagues and clients.
1. Click "Integrations" from the top right corner of AffinityLive.
2. On the Integrations Summary page, under Twitter, click Connect:
3. A web page will open asking for your Twitter username and password (unless you were already logged in). Enter your details and then click Allow.
It may take a few minutes for AffinityLive to connect to your Twitter account.
4. You will then be redirected back to AffinityLive and on the Integrations Summary page it should say "Connected To Twitter".
5. Before any tweets can be captured, you need to input the Twitter handle for any clients who you might tweet.
Simply find the company, and from the contacts tab, click Edit Contact. On the edit screen you will see a new field called "Twitter Username" - enter their twitter handle here and click Save from the bottom right corner. Any mentions or direct messages between you and this contact will now be captured as a Twitter an activity.